Data Privacy Statement
1. Information about the collection of personal data
This document explains about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data covers all information that can be personally associated with you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
Responsible according to Article 7, Paragraph 4, EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HAWART Sondermaschinenbau GmbH, Handwerksweg 8, 27777 Ganderkesee/Germany, telephone: +49 4222 94139-0, fax: +49 4222 94139-60, www.hawart.de, firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to our legal notice).
When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us for answering your questions. We delete the data that is accrued in this context when it is no longer necessary to store it, or restrict the processing where statutory retention obligations apply.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website, or we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the stipulated criteria regarding retention periods.
2. Rights of persons concerned
- You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data that has been processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of the recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection, existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data insofar as it has not been collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- to immediately request the rectification of incorrect personal data stored with us or its completion;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute its accuracy, if the processing of your data is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer have need of it, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have filed an objection against the processing of your data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- to revoke at any time the consent once given to us. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue processing the data based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace, or at our company headquarters.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Time and date of the request
- Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred for each request
- Originating website for the request
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for using the contact form is automatically deleted after your inquiry has been processed.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and by means of which certain information is communicated to the authority placing the cookie (here that is us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make websites more user-friendly and effective overall. Our website uses transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are automatically deleted when you log out or close your browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions on our website.
4. Other functions and offers on our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services or a job application feature, which you can use if you are interested in working for us. As a rule, you must provide additional personal data for the job application, which we use to provide the respective service or for the applicant selection procedure, and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer special promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services in collaboration with partners. More information is available by providing your personal data or in the description of the offer given below it.
If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Usage of Google Fonts
6. Integration of YouTube videos
We have integrated YouTube videos on our web pages, which are stored on the YouTube website at https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from their pages. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as the user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data referred to in Paragraph 2 is only transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence over the transmission of this data.
By visiting the website, YouTube is notified that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated in Clause 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account with which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not want your visit to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before clicking the Play button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles, and uses it for advertising and market research purposes, and/or for a needs-based design of its website. Such an analysis takes place in particular (even for users are not logged in) to provide demand-driven advertising, and to inform other users on the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
7. Integration of Google Maps
We use the services offered by Google Maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website, and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
By visiting the website, Google is notified that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated in Clause 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account with which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not want your visit to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before clicking the Play button. Google stores your data as user profiles, and uses it for advertising and market research purposes, and/or for a needs-based design of its website. Such an analysis takes place in particular (even for users are not logged in) to provide demand-driven advertising, and to inform other users on the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
8. Data security
For your visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed key or lock symbol in the status bar at the bottom of your browser.
Otherwise, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are being continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Objection to, or revocation of, the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation influences whether it is permissible for your personal data to be processed after you have notified us of the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to such processing. This is the case if the processing of your data is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you as we explain in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain why we should not continue processing your personal data as we have done up until then. If your objection is justified, we will examine the facts, and either stop or adjust the data processing, or tell you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing your personal data.
You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com
10. Up-to-dateness and amendments to this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid as of May 2018.